Jennifer Hohnstein is an associate with SEBRIS BUSTO JAMES. Her practice includes all aspects of employment investigations and litigation.
- Employment Litigation
- Workplace Investigations
- Discrimination and Harassment Charges
- Disability Accommodation
- Discipline and Discharge Counseling
- Human Resource Policies and Employee Handbooks
- Workplace Safety
- Washington State Bar Association
- Alaska State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR
- Active Member of Seattle 4 Rotary. Introduction by Justice Faith Ireland (ret.) available at https://seattlerotary.org/stories/meet-new-member-jennifer-hohnstein/
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Jennifer graduated cum laude from Wellesley in 1999 with a degree in Neuroscience. After working on Alzheimer’s research projects, Jennifer attended the University of Colorado School of Law where she was an Associate Editor of the University of Colorado Law Review. She graduated law school in 2006.
Jennifer then enjoyed diverse work experiences including clerking for the Honorable Arthur P. Roy at the Colorado Court of Appeals and practicing bad faith insurance defense in Colorado. She then moved to Alaska, where she spent seven years providing representation to clients throughout the state.
Jennifer is highly experienced in providing straightforward advice in complicated and ambiguous situations. An accomplished litigator, she has thousands of hours in trial and appellate courts. When not in the office or in court, Jennifer can often be found hiking in the Northwest or picnicking on Washington State Ferries.
CURRENT BAR ADMISSIONS